The Novox NCX is a professional, large-diaphragm USB condenser microphone that’s equally efficient in live sound recording, broadcast applications, live streaming, professional podcasting, and virtually any other application. With its ultra-modern, full-featured design and four variable polar patterns, the NCX enables you to create professional, high-quality recordings right out of the box.
If you’re a musician, this microphone gives you great-sounding, full-range instrument and vocal recordings without audio interfaces and complex studio setups.
Its solid aluminum housing includes an integrated stand that’s fully adjustable to any angle.
Novox NCX puts everything you need at your fingertips. The microphone’s pickup pattern and sensitivity can be easily adjusted with the conveniently located pattern selector and level control. The bottom-panel headphone output enables you to monitor your recordings in real-time, along with volume and mute controls.
- Condenser microphone
- 3 x built in capsules
- 4 different polar patterns (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, Figure-8)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Power supply:
- 5V/500mA (USB)
- USB-C connection
- Sample rate: 44.1-192 kHz
- Bit rate: 16/24 bit
- Sensitivity: 5.6mV ( 1 V/ Pa – 1 kHz )
- Max SPL: 120 dB ( THD:0.5% 1 kHz )
- Output Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Mute button
- Phones out
- Microphone dimensions: 180 mm x 59 mm x 59 mm (7 in x 2.3 in x 2.3 in)
- Box dimensions: 267 mm x 253 mm x 187 mm (10.5 in x 10 in x 7.3 in)
- Weight : 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs)
- USB cable and stand mount included